Saturday, June 19, 2010

3 boys 3 and under

Having 3 boys ages 3 and under can be quite challenging yet so amazing. Here is a list of challenges and joys of raising 3 boys 3 and under ...

Challenges:
* Different needs at different times:
Example- I am changing Carson's dirty diaper and Conner is jumping up and down, "I gotta go poo-poo, I gotta go poo-poo." I mean what do you do???
* Going out in public... So many people ask me how I grocery shop. I just laugh... Craig grocery shops or I go when he gets off work.
* Going out in public (part 2) Fast food restaurants- nope! That is why they made drive-thrus! I once attempted to take all 3 to the zoo. (I managed just fine, however, I won't be doing it again anytime soon!)
* Getting up so early! My boys love to wake up early. I do not love to wake up early!
* The noise level!! It is very loud 95% of the time at my house. They are all boy and they are loud!

Joys:
* Watching 3 boys grow and learn everyday
* The friendship they already have with each other- They are all so close and I could not imagine their life without their brothers in it.
* The compassion they have for one another.
* It is amazing to see how different they are!
* Kissing their sweet faces every night and praying I make a difference in their lives!

Raising 3 boys ages 3 and under can be tough but I would not trade it for anything in the world. They have changed my life in such an amazing way.

No comments:

Post a Comment